Key to Freedom is a not-for-profit initiative supported by The Prince Andrew Charitable Trust, a charity registered in England and Wales (registered charity number 290140) which has its head office at Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA (we, our or us). We have established this website, http://www.keytofreedom.org, (the Website) in order to provide information about the Key to Freedom initiative.
1. The materials on the Website, including any documents, files, text and graphics (Website Content) are protected by copyright and trade mark laws worldwide, and all intellectual property rights in the Website Content are the property of The Prince Andrew Charitable Trust or a third party associated with us. All such rights are reserved. "KEY TO FREEDOM" and other proprietary marks are trade marks of The Prince Andrew Charitable Trust.
2. We may update the Website from time to time, and may change any of the Website Content at any time, including by re-publishing or linking to photographs and other user generated content from social media or sharing sites, including Instagram, twitter and Facebook (Social Sites). We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Website Content is accurate, complete or up-to-date or suitable for re-use by you.
3. From time to time photographs and content from Instagram and other social media or sharing sites will be published automatically on the Website. If you object to our use of such photographs or content please email us at email@example.com.
4. The Website Content is made available free of charge. As such, we do not guarantee that the Website, or any Website Content, will always be available or that your use of the Website Content will be uninterrupted. Access to the Website and Website Content is permitted on a temporary basis only and is made available on an "AS IS" basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website (or any Website Content) is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5. The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
6. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms (whether express or implied) which may apply to the Website or any Website Content. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the Website or your use of or reliance on any Website Content, PROVIDED THAT nothing in these Website Terms shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law.
7. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to or from the Website (including Social Sites or the websites of our project partners or other affiliates, including the Women's Interlink Foundation, Virgin Money Giving and Topshop). Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Please note that these websites should have their own website terms and privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. You are recommended to read these policies before using the third-party website.
8. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain or propagate any viruses or other malicious code although we do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. It is recommended that you should virus-check all Website Content you may download. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the Website.
9. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately. We reserve all rights (including rights of action) which we may have in respect of your misuse of the Website.
10. If we provide any feature that allows you to upload content to the Website (whether directly or via any Social Sites), or to make contact with other users of the Website, you must comply with the content standards set out in clauses 11 and 12. Any content you upload to the Website (whether directly or via any sharing or social media site) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and by uploading the content you grant us the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you. We have the right to remove any content or posting you make on the Website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in these Website Terms or is otherwise distasteful or cause us disrepute.
11. You may only use the Website (whether directly or via any Social Sites) for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website (or any Social Sites) in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is defamatory or is threatening, abusive or invades another’s privacy, or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or which is likely to cause us embarrassment. You may not transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam) or otherwise knowingly to transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses or other malicious code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
13. In the event that any term of these Website Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Website Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
14. We reserve the right to vary these Website Terms from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Website Terms on the Website. By continuing to use the Website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
15. To contact us about the Website or any Website Content please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. These Website Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the courts of England & Wales shall have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from them.
These Website Terms were last updated in July 2013.